Welcome to our Out of School Care Program
We offer fully licensed Out of School Care at St. Sebastian School in Lake Chaparral for children in Grades 1 through 6 attending St. Sebastian School and at Our Lady of the Evergreens for children in Grades 1 through 6 attending that school. We also offer fully licensed Kindercare and Out of School Care at St. Gianna in Auburn Bay for children in Grades K through 6 attending that school.
The philosophy of our Out of School Care program is based on the belief that all children deserve to feel safe, both physically and emotionally. They should feel accepted, respected, and cared for at all times, regardless of age, culture or background.
Our Out of School Care program incorporates both group and individual activities designed to keep them engaged and entertained. Our activities, both structured and unstructured, will help encourage and support the development of their self-esteem, self-discipline and cooperation. A variety of interest centres will be used and the children will also participate in outdoor recreational opportunities. There will always be a designated homework area as well.
- Before Care starts at 7:00am and After Care ends at 6:00pm
- Outdoor activities
- Homework area daily
- Creative arts and crafts
- Junior leadership programs
- Student led clubs
- Age-appropriate fun and exciting activity centres
- Multicultural food events and special days
- Walking field trips and special guest speakers
- Fully licensed by the Alberta Government
- Teachers trained in Early Childhood Education, First Aid and CPR
Click on the links below for the forms:
Our Fee Structure
Click on the link below for the fees:
- Please note that at this time we do not provide care on PD days for Evergreen students as Our Lady of the Evergreens is a host school on PD days and therefore the school is not available to us on those days and at St Sebastian school due to school regulations.
- Fees can not be prorated for any reason.
All monthly payments will be made through a Pre-Authorized Debit agreement dated for the first day of August through May as payment for the ten school months of September through June, respectively. Late arrivals into the program are required to provide payment for the current and following month upfront through pre-authorized debit, as well as pre-authorized debit for each of the subsequent months, as noted above. All programs have a $50.00 non-refundable yearly registration fee per family due on the registration date in the form of either cash or cheque.
*Please note that the pre-authorized debit agreement, registration fee, and all registration forms must be received before confirmation of acceptance.*
Click here for a list of useful websites with information and resources on parenting, age-appropriate activities and programs and services offered by community organizations.